Activation Details Of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Retail Key
To redeem your Microsoft Office Key, please contacting our Live Support to activate.
To download Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus follow these easy steps:
- 1. Type: Microsoft Office,
- 2. Select version: Microsoft Office 2016,
- 3. Select edition: Office 2016 Professional Plus,
- 4. Select language: your desired language,
- 5. Select file: ProPlusRetail.img,
- 6. Click “Download”.
Office Professional Plus 2016 helps you create, present, communicate, and publish professional-looking documents with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Save your work in the cloud on OneDrive and access it from anywhere. Office Professional Plus 2016 comes with a new interface and introduces two new themes.
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus includes:
Word 2016: Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Excel 2016: Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
OneNote 2016: It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
PowerPoint 2016: Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
Outlook 2016: Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Access 2016: Access is an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it’s more secure and scalable than ever.
Publisher 2016: Easily create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications. Swap pictures with a simple drag and drop, or add pictures directly from your online albums. Use special effects to make your publications stand out.
Your stuff anytime, anywhere
Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Microsoft account required.