This CD Key works in worldwide.
This Office Home and Student 2016 Includes: Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016 and OneNote 2016.
This item does not contain a disc, it is 25-digital product key that requires a download from office.com.
Delivered by e-mail, once you have placed your order, you will receive your product Key card in your E-mail box.
To redeem your Microsoft Office key, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log-in to or create a Microsoft account https://office.live.com/start/MyAccount.aspx
2. After you created the account follow this link (you might have to login with your just created account first. https://setup.office.com/downloadoffice/
3. Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
4. Enjoy your newly acquired Office suite!
In case of problems with redeeming your key try the second method of activation:
1. Go to this website.
2. To download Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student follow these easy steps:
- Type: Microsoft Office,
- Select version: Microsoft Office 2016,
- Select edition: Office 2016 Home Student,
- Select language: your desired language,
- Select file: HomeStudentRetail.img,
- Click “Download”.
Get more done, from home or school! Office 2016 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Word – Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookups shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Excel – Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
PowerPoint – Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
OneNote – It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Your stuff anytime, anywhere – Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Drive Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional System Requirements: Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Microsoft account required.